NAI Shames Makovsky is committed to the responsible growth and development of Denver’s commercial real estate. We have invested and developed retail centers, hotels, office buildings, industrial properties, and land—often with award-winning results.
Our investment strategy typically looks at the long-term opportunities involved with either purchasing or developing buildings or land. NAI Shames Makovsky’s perspective differs from other investors and developers; we focus on the income potential of properties using a multi-generational approach and tax-deferred exchanges.
Representative investments include:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn Boulder: A 204-room and a 172-room hotel developed above an underground parking garage at the corner of 28th Street and Canyon Boulevard in Boulder, CO.
- Sage Building: This historic renovation, located at the intersection of 16th Street and Welton Street, received the Annual Downtown Denver Award by the Downtown Denver Partnership in 2008.
- Marriott Residence Inn: A 229-room hotel developed above a 463-space parking structure at corner of 18th Street and Champa Street in Downtown Denver.
- Block 162: A 75,000 square foot assemblage of vacant ground located between 15th and 16th Streets and Welton and California Streets in Downtown Denver.
- Mapleton Distribution Center: An assemblage of 7.5 acres of land with the development of three industrial/warehouse buildings totaling 122,000 square feet located at East 58th Avenue and North Washington Street.
NAI Shames Makovsky does not offer investment opportunities or investment advice to the public. NAI Shames Makovsky provides services to select participants through its separate but affiliated companies.